MAX Relocations can manage all aspects of a client imigration, employment visa, and dependent visa needs. This includes obtaining all the relevant immigration approvals for the transferee and accompanying family in accordance with Indonesian laws and regulations.
The scope covers:
- Briefing the transferee of the local governmental legislation regarding the application of the various visas.
- Assessing the suitability of the transferee in securing the relevant visa.
- Notifying the corporate client as soon as it is deemed that the transferee is unlikely to gain approval of the visa.
- Co-ordination between all parties to obtain specific documentation required.
- Where applicable, managing the broker that is handling the application.
- Keep the corporate client and the transferee up to date.
- Notifying the corporate client immediately if the visa application has been denied and assisting in appeals if necessary.
- Co-ordination of efficient visa renewals.
- Informing the immigration department of any cancellations.
All successful visa & immigration programs are based on effective communication. MAX will hold initial meeting, collect standard offer letters, review a comprehensive list of current visa, and design detailed process flows before any program is to commence.